630 Status
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
630 Status

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mazda/ford... wtf not right

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joedesu

joedesu

mazda/ford... wtf not right Empty
PostSubject: mazda/ford... wtf not right   mazda/ford... wtf not right Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:35 pm

so today devin tells me ford bought out Mazda or something like that, and now Mazda is not strictly jdm. that is gay as fuck. n e one got n e better info on this!!!!!
Back to top Go down
StANiEC_ThE_MeChANiC

StANiEC_ThE_MeChANiC

PostSubject: Re: mazda/ford... wtf not right   mazda/ford... wtf not right Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:10 pm

yeah its true...

but mazda is still like a whole different company to me... well, at least in my eyes haha
Back to top Go down
joedesu

joedesu

PostSubject: Re: mazda/ford... wtf not right   mazda/ford... wtf not right Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:54 pm

fuck ford they can go make another gay ass car like the contour or something gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay away from mazdas FORD.
Back to top Go down
i_si-gh686

i_si-gh686

PostSubject: Re: mazda/ford... wtf not right   mazda/ford... wtf not right Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:43 am

heres the deal. back in the late 80's/early 90's ford bought out mazda and turned it into fords testing waters where they have women design the cars. look at the ford probe, now look at the earlier mazda 2 doors or 4 doors... they look identical...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mazda/ford... wtf not right   mazda/ford... wtf not right Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mazda/ford... wtf not right
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
630 Status :: 630 Status :: The Lounge-
Jump to: